Beatles Tours of London
“The Magical History Tour”
I lead personal guided tours of London for Beatles fans. Each tour takes approximately 3 hours, is mainly on foot with a short tube journey to St John’s Wood. I’ve put together some sample itineraries which take-in places with particular personal memories, of my time as The Beatles hairdresser, which I will share with you…
The tour can be tailored to suit your time, budget, interests and preference for walking or travelling in a luxury air conditioned car.
All of my tours finish at Abbey Road Studios and the Crossing in St John’s Wood.
“The Magical History Tour” Itinerary
- Allsop Place (start of The Magical Mystery Tour)
- The former Apple Shop (Baker Street)
- Registry Office where two Beatles were married
- John and Yoko’s Apartment (“Two Virgins” album cover taken – Ringo and Jimmy Hendrix also lived there)
- Asher family home (Paul lived here and wrote with John, “I Want To Hold Your Hand”)
- Marylebone Station (opening scenes for Hard Days night filmed here)
… and many more interesting Beatles sites.
Each tour is tailored to your requirements and can be walking tours or car tours. Prices vary according to numbers, and itinerary. Please contact me for a price…
If you are interested in arranging a once in a lifetime guided tour, and to discuss your own specific requirements then please feel free to email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for your interest, and I look forward to hearing from you.
I’ve published a few testimonials from some of the people who have made a Beatle Tour of London with me below.
Our very best to you and we look forward to the Abbey Road tour on our next trip to London.
We also loved seeing so much of London and getting a real feel for the city itself. Whatever the four of us were doing, we always ended up talking about the tour and your amazing experiences. Thank you again for everything!