We LOVED your tour! Hearing your stories and looking at your memorabilia was, without question, the highlight of our entire week of vacation. We also loved seeing so much of London and getting a real feel for the city itself.Jane from the USA
Beatles Tours of London
If you are a Beatles aficionado and you want something extra special then my VIP Beatles Tour of London is just for you. My tours take you around the most important Beatles locations in London during the 1960s. Using the many anecdotes of my time with the Beatles, I can provide you with an exclusive insight into their lives. You’ll hear my own personal stories of the Beatles first hand – an experience not available anywhere else.
Make no mistake. This is pure Beatles gold. The tour can be tailored to suit your time, budget, interests and preference for walking or travelling in a luxury air conditioned car. All tours finish at Abbey Road.
The Beatles in London Tour Itineraries
On my tours you will see:
- The former Beatles Apple Shop
- The Registry Office where two Beatles were married
- Ringo, John and Yoko’s Apartment
- Where Paul and John wrote “I Want To Hold Your Hand”
- Opening scenes for A Hard Days night
- The Apple Offices where the famous rooftop session was held
- Paul McCartney’s Office
- The birthplace of Beatlemania
- The studio where “Hey Jude“ and many more songs-were recorded
- The heart of “Swinging London”
- The clubs and the art gallery where John met Yoko for the first time
- John Lennons glasses and other Beatles memorabilia
Optional tour add-ons include:
- Brian Epstein’s house
- Jane Asher’s Cake Shop
- Where the Sgt Peppers album cover was photographed
- Where John and Yoko made there first public appearance together and where your guide used to cut the Beatles hair
All of my tours finish at Abbey Road Studios and the Crossing in St John’s Wood.
I’ve put together some sample itineraries – click the links below for some inspiration and read the testimonials!
- The Magical History Tour
- There are Places I Remember Tour
- Do You Want To Know A Secret? Tour (Chelsea)
Each tour is tailored to your requirements. Walking tours start from £350, and vary according to numbers, and itinerary. For car tours please contact me for a price…
I give regular VIP Beatles Tours in London both individually, through contact via this website, and also through a number of the leading professional tour companies (see the Links page for the companies I work alongside).
If you are interested in arranging a once in a lifetime guided tour, and to discuss your own specific requirements then please feel free to email me at: email@example.com
Thanks for your interest, and I look forward to hearing from you.